Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Just Geography

I don't know about you, guys and gals :) , but when I was at school, Geography wasn't my fave. And, honestly speaking, after I finished school, I didn't learn anything new either ;) (actually I forgot those tiny little geographical facts that I somehow learned :) ) So when I found this "map" I couldn't be happier as I knew I could now become a person, who can say to a girl at our first date: "Hey, did you know, there 44.3 million Internet users in Africa?" And she'll think: "Wow, this guy does know a LOT!"
And I want you to know that I'm not some selfish jerk, who would decide to hide these curious facts from you, the ones, which you could just read and amaze and entertain yourself, or amaze and entertain other people (and this can bring you a bonus sometimes, being well educated isn't bad sometimes ;), ya know?)
So, here are some interesting facts, that you might know already, or know and forgot, or never heard of. "How many years did Nelson Mandela spend in prison? WHaaaat? You didn't know he was in prison? He was! For 27 years! Telling ya, 27!!!! ... Oh, you don't know who's Nelson Mandela... argh, some guy, who spent 27 years in prison in Africa"  GrinGrinGrin

No comments:

Post a Comment