Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Driver


      I know, there are a lot of comments about women driving, blah, blah, blah... Well, at some point, it's true, there a lot of ladies out there driving us nuts :) And, shouldn't I mention, that our beautiful halves sometimes have a VERY special way to drive? The one which makes some men show their bad sides :) 
      There are many men who are awful drivers, but what they do is just dull and stupid, nobody would like to see this... They don't make those funny tricks. So I wanna thank those ladies who give me a chance to laugh!
      What can I say about the gal on this video? She's special! Personally, I admire her! I doubt that even a professional stunt performer would be able to do this trick! So, just enjoy this! No judging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment