Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How To Turn a Warehouse Into Ruins in 10 Seconds

When I was a kid, I thought that driving forklift was the best job ever. I imagined riding in that thing all over the warehouse, racing with other fork-lifters to determine who was the fastest one. Well, now that I grew older, I know that racing isn't really in job responsibilities. Moreover, it's forbidden actually. So, as you can guess, I didn't choose forklifting as a career ;) And probably I was right, it turns out to be a difficult job, especially, if you aren't a great driver. I wonder if there is such thing as a forklift driving test, if not, they definitely need to think about doing those tests in every warehouse.


So, dear forklifters, please drive safely! Or it will cost a warehouse a lot of money, and you - your job!
By the way, does anybody know if "bad driving" is covered by warehouses' insurance? :) If yes, then in the case on this video, the insurance company agents will have a lot of stuff to count!

No comments:

Post a Comment