Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

We ARE From Two Different Planets! (BEER and closets.lol)

I always wondered why our beautiful halves are so fond of this "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" book. Well, I guess the author did reveal some of our, men's, dark sides in it. joking. But anyways, he managed to show the fact that we have differences, and often speak different languages (well, we speak the same language, but somehow we mean completely opposite things sometimes. lol).
Frankly speaking, I could never understand why many women (hmm, and some men also :) ) are sooo crazy about clothes, shoes and closets. Beat me, ladies, but I thought it was kinda silly. Well, thanks to this beer commercial, now I totally understand what you feel! And, I guess, some of you thought, us, guys, were silly passionate about beer, football and other stuff? Well, now YOU know what WE, guys, feel!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment