Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Mac (Apple) vs Windows

Sorry, guys, this post won't be about something funny. I got a serious question here to discuss. What operating system is better: Mac or Windows.?
I must admit, I've never been a huge fan of Apple computers. Yeah, you can beat me now, Mac-lovers :). Well, may be I was just a bit cheap- I couldn't make myself spend couple Ks on something that I could buy two-three times cheaper (oh, and Macs software is more expensive, too). But now I can say that I've made my decision on buying that HP desk-top based on a thorough comparison  between both systems. Yeah, I'm that smart. lol. 
Seriously, guys, I always knew Apple computers were expensive, but I used to think there was something super magical about them. ha ha. But I just loled, when I read that they rated their 2T hard drives at $550! Gosh, at that price, there definitely should be something magical about those drives, because the best 2T drive on the market is only around $180 (and, yes, it's better, than Apple's one, ha ha).
Now, you want a decent display for your Mac, don't you? Hmm, well, you'll have to pay $899 more  for a 24" display! Want go bigger? Then $1799 is your price! For 30"!
Oh, there's a lot of other stuff about those Macs.. check for yourself...
Well, I think all computers on the market are overpriced, but with Windows, you can at least  see some competition, like you can choose between Sony, Dell, HP, Toshiba, Gateway, Acer and so on, and so on :).
On Black Friday I found a decent Toshiba lap-top at Best Buy for ONLY $200! A great computer to browse the Internet, watch movies on the go (15" screen!), do some daily tasks (not for newest games, though, but I mostly needed it for the internet, and for that purpose it does a wonderful job)
So, don't let rich guys to fool you, guys! Good LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment