Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mario In Real Life

I don't know about you, guys, but I've been waiting for the winter to end for waaaay too long! And it's been more than a month since this damn cold season is officially over, but, I guess, nobody told Mother Nature about this. Or may be she's been too angry with us... you know... with all those air, water and soil pollution... Anyways, I'm a kind of person, who can see good things in bad situations (well, most of the time ;) ). So while I'm are jumping form dry patch to another dry patch, I imagine myself being  Mario! Do you remember that little dude, who ran and jumped and did a bunch of other stuff? I used to be a huge fan of that game! And, thanks to this lousy weather, I have an opportunity to see how it feels to be Mario in real life! So, guys, cheer up and hurry outside, may be you'll collect some bonuses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment