Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns

It's not a secret that men and women differ greatly. And the differences are not only physical. A man and a woman rarely have a similar reaction to the same event. It's not like we all pay attention to the exact same thing. Well, I guess it's good... up to some point.
And here we just see another example of how differently men and women see the world. I guess, when John was reading Sheila's letter, all he thought was: "Hmmm, she needs an advice... so her car broke... yeah, there could be several reasons why... aha..... here you go!" I don't think he payed any attention to the rest of the text. "my car broke", yeah, why would I care about something else?
I just wonder what kind of answer a woman would provide to a man, who is upset about his broken car... Would it be something like: "Oh, dear, just go shopping somewhere, buy yourself something nice, it would cheer you up right away!!!". Helpful, as always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment