Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

TATTOO REMOVAL CAN BE A PROBLEM, CAUSE OF THE LOCATION :)

It seems to me that people invent a new way to tell you everything about a new person that you've just met, everyday. We've learned that we can analyse people's facial expressions, we've found out that there many different types of smiles, oh and I forgot to mention, that you need to watch where the person you talk to is looking, and with some training, you would be able to tell, what he's thinking. Well, I'm not sure if this stuff  works, but, at least it's entertaining. 

So today I decided to share with ya a new way to analyse new people. The good thing is that it's pretty simple. Oh, and while I was checking out this pic, I realized, that I'm already using this method (subconciensly, I guess ;) ). Did you notice that purple area? Well, that's deffinitely what draws my attention to at the bar! And now I know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment